My story

 What in the world happened whit my sanity
my story is really short, but some weird.

I met a guy very common, he wasn´t the most handsome,
he wasn´t the most inteligent, he wasn´t the most polite
actually He neither was the most funny.

I met him, when I saw him the first time, he ahead of me
I knew that I could never forget him.
Before that He, I used to forget and begin again
I didn´t have troubles whit these.

A matter of fact I rather do the things
with my mint that with my heart,
but He wrapped my rules and
He launched my own rules to the garbage

What in the world happened me?
the decide and inteligent woman
became in a silly and duffer woman

I try daily forget him, I hope to avoiding him,
aver to my mint How awfull He continue here now?
after so long time.

I hope missed the memories or lest the feelings for He
Wish me luck!